Langsung ke konten utama

Trap, It's You

I have no words left to tell
I havo no idea to describe
I'm suffering in deep
But i'm healing in surface
I'm drawning from ocean of leafs
I fall down to the bottom of the cliff
Run and trying a big light of life
I'm looking up
Hoping that you would come
Send me a rope or a tea
Held my hand
Trying to rich root of the dead tree
Wishing on you can see dancing tree

I'm lost but you too
I'm lose but you not
I look down
To break all wish and hope
Small rain just created
The land turn into soft
Choclate turn into black
I see my hand pictures
So abstract to touch

This hole so cold and calm
Sound of wind like orchestra
I fell the air like i know that storm near by me
Looking for hide place
Just a bunch of rock

I looking up for you
Wish you can wave your hand on me
Saying that you still care about me
Tomorrow maybe my last
But tonight hope this is yours

Heart broken said "Enough is enough today"
Big heart said " Today will never end in the end "
I'll carrying your heart untill tomorrow
Just on knee hoping the star can fall down
Like these tears already fall down

From the loneless heart of woman under the cliff
Touching a thuosand miles of every heart dancing trees
Forgiveness just a song
Song from above the earth
Could be meant something or just a word

Falling on you just like falling under the bridge
Reach on you just like running under the ocean
I gave up to love you, but you'll be show me again
I gave up on your life, but you'll be show me once again
Trying reach you one more time, held my hand
And just a dust coming over me
Empty hope, losing wish

I lay down under the beneath of the star
Rain just fall again for the last
I gave you a song
Send by the wind
Dancing tree near by you

I reach the dark and empty space
Just me and the loneless of heart
Root of dead trees
Cold wind, nothing more than alone


Palopo, 9 Desember 2015

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Biggest Part Of Losing ( An Afraid of Losing the Dream )

Mind always make a control Can deny but that’s just not a real true You can escape from everything But your mind, once more controlling everything You thought that you the one who can control your mind But reality told that you are the one that under control You making a dream Lot of dream that would be real or not Depend on where is your feet stomp the yard Could be on hard rock or on soft beach sand You building your dream from a pieces something calls ‘want to’ And than you trying figure out the way that you’ll be take to reach it Nobody can help only you and your mind You talk to other person But they can’t understand what you mean You explain to people But they don’t get it And than only you and your mind stuck on deepest of the fantasy world Hanging on with all dream that your mind already create A world just like wonderland Your mind making it from your command You trap and it hard to stand up when you fall down the road You just a puppet for your own mind You give your mind dr...

There Is A Moment

There is a moment When you see a mountain Which appears simply like a collection of trees But where night has arrived You are shown a life that you never see Maybe you just marvel at during the day And begin to forget at night When you decide to end this evening with the sound echoed You might think So easy to be able to say sorry But did you ever think Every word sorry that you said Contains a dark history Which may be repeated You can explain with a thousand languages in the world But one thing you can not say This heart will be in silent Because in the bottom of my heart this Still kept silence About the events ago If you believe everything you attempt will work Then believe that there is a time Where an effort is just a word that is spoken in the brain But the feet, hands and mouth even this can not do So there is a time where silence Will still be a silence Until a happy transformed And save it from the void A wheel will probably continue to rotate But there are times when the wh...

A Beauty On Disturbed

Chasing by the light of the moon Sweet smell of smoke break Crazy like a drugs Thunder come by the news Leave the safety place for a moment Throught the long way out Forget a moment for a while Crazy and crazy Lunatic, fanatic, and stupid Giving up on a purpose Break down all the line Trying figure out That all what we thought still in our thought Hoping a moment of healthiness Would be long forever or not Only one journey by the time Another will be long long journey For many years Take it or leave it Easy way out or not Hard to take in mind But still need time to asking why Together in loneliness But hopely forever in own side one day Today might be good Tomorrow who knows the rule I take it to go out the way I take the road to step and tell my next story Tomorrow will be tomorrow Tomorrow new history will come But would be all your confusion will mislead you To your dreaming future Or let it guiding you to new history of your life Your life is be...