Langsung ke konten utama

Why 'Write' ?

Write... Grammar... Book.... Script...etc. Why I choose to write? not other things that I am capable of like being an athlete. Yeah, I am good at it. I can be wrestler because I like to wrestling or maybe I should became a MMA fighter. That would be great I guess. But why write?

I choose write... First : I like to write since I was in junior high school. Two : It is very cool job where people can moved or inspired by the words that you write. Also... if you write a script, movie script... when you met those actors/actresses.... that's sound really awesome. And Three : I think write is the most safe place for me to grown up beside I already love it long time ago.

Write my first emotional poem when I was in junior high school. My teacher asked to write a poem. And my friend bothered me so much... we got noisy and distract her attention. That time I was sit in the back of the class.. She walked and find nothing in my paper. Than she was not angry at the time but she called me using a proverb that I really didn't like. She said that I'm like ' A frog under the shell' which meant I am really load but I didn't make anything. I angry with her at the time and proof it that she is wrong. I can write something beautiful and emotional.

Than I wrote a poem and read it in front of the class. I moved so do with my friend. And she can't say anything else. She just looked at me. After me, my friend got the turn and she asked her to read the poem the way I read it. But... that's not make me happy to get my revenge. I thought my self... that if she is not describe me as the frog. Maybe I will not write that beautiful and emotional poem. Maybe I will write something else. Since then I learn about how we write and put our heart in every words that we created.

Why Write? I had lots of imagination that I want to made it coming true. And I don't have much money to hire someone to write it for me or made it real. So why not I working on it by my self. I puts all those imagination in white blank paper and hope that one day someone had interesting to made it real. ...

So why write? why you choose  write? ask your self? for me... for all reason... I can say... write is a place for me to stay in safe. Something I love that will take me somewhere even without leaving my chair. How about that.... and how about you?

This is the reason why I choose to write... it's with love, passion, dream, and hard work. Never stop to try the best you can. Because somehow... the best thing will happened accidently to you.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Biggest Part Of Losing ( An Afraid of Losing the Dream )

Mind always make a control Can deny but that’s just not a real true You can escape from everything But your mind, once more controlling everything You thought that you the one who can control your mind But reality told that you are the one that under control You making a dream Lot of dream that would be real or not Depend on where is your feet stomp the yard Could be on hard rock or on soft beach sand You building your dream from a pieces something calls ‘want to’ And than you trying figure out the way that you’ll be take to reach it Nobody can help only you and your mind You talk to other person But they can’t understand what you mean You explain to people But they don’t get it And than only you and your mind stuck on deepest of the fantasy world Hanging on with all dream that your mind already create A world just like wonderland Your mind making it from your command You trap and it hard to stand up when you fall down the road You just a puppet for your own mind You give your mind dr...

There Is A Moment

There is a moment When you see a mountain Which appears simply like a collection of trees But where night has arrived You are shown a life that you never see Maybe you just marvel at during the day And begin to forget at night When you decide to end this evening with the sound echoed You might think So easy to be able to say sorry But did you ever think Every word sorry that you said Contains a dark history Which may be repeated You can explain with a thousand languages in the world But one thing you can not say This heart will be in silent Because in the bottom of my heart this Still kept silence About the events ago If you believe everything you attempt will work Then believe that there is a time Where an effort is just a word that is spoken in the brain But the feet, hands and mouth even this can not do So there is a time where silence Will still be a silence Until a happy transformed And save it from the void A wheel will probably continue to rotate But there are times when the wh...

A Beauty On Disturbed

Chasing by the light of the moon Sweet smell of smoke break Crazy like a drugs Thunder come by the news Leave the safety place for a moment Throught the long way out Forget a moment for a while Crazy and crazy Lunatic, fanatic, and stupid Giving up on a purpose Break down all the line Trying figure out That all what we thought still in our thought Hoping a moment of healthiness Would be long forever or not Only one journey by the time Another will be long long journey For many years Take it or leave it Easy way out or not Hard to take in mind But still need time to asking why Together in loneliness But hopely forever in own side one day Today might be good Tomorrow who knows the rule I take it to go out the way I take the road to step and tell my next story Tomorrow will be tomorrow Tomorrow new history will come But would be all your confusion will mislead you To your dreaming future Or let it guiding you to new history of your life Your life is be...