Langsung ke konten utama

Plagiarism or Stealing Our Idea

Plagiarism is to take or claim some article that other people wrote as your own writing... what a bad case, tho.

This is the most common concern for any writers around the world... because you already took everything down to create those stories and you are really hard to publish it or get something from it. You made decision to ask some opinion from the professionals or maybe some strangers to get new look of your project. By then, without any warning or suspicious before, one of them doing the bad job of all. Claimed your work as her/his. And because he/she knows some of great people on their job, it made he/she have a great deal to published. Time by the time pass by and you still don't know about until you heard or maybe see by your own head how that story going viral. And than you say to the person next to you that story that just going viral is yours. So... what the hack of that. You want to sue them which will caused you lots of bills to pay. And it will not finish in short time... Because there will hearing that and this, etc. And if you lucky... where you won the battle and own all those money by your side. But if you got your bad luck for the rest of your life where you can't prove that story as yours because they had everything to manipulate the things...well I can say that will be the worst thing happened in your life.

As a writer... opinion really matter. We need someone sight of the view to correct, to grow our stories. How they gave us new idea to create a brilliant and inspiring story to tell. Me. I have done it about year ago. I posted a line on this Facebook Group about asking for someone's opinion about my script. And there were few people offer they time to read my script. So, I sent it to the two people that I've been selected. But guess what... I never had their review about my script. I sent them my script and I try to contact them and never get any answer. How stressed I am about that... Worry of course so much worry. I was worry that they will doing a plagiarism to my script. Handing it to a producer and they made a deal until production table. How about that.... really really made stressful. Made me stress. Yes. Because I tried so hard to get into those level of my writing life and they just doing it without any hard time to think about how to get great the idea and write it. But... I can say but... if that happened. Maybe I can sue one of them. Because I had lots of prove about that.... Just hope that will not coming truth. Amen.

Sometime the idea came out as we see people tell their idea. How brilliant that person with the idea. And by the time we think how about we can made something more than that. We can create something more awesome and brilliant that that. How about bla bla bla and bla. And by the end of our work... we write it, show it to the right person, and we got to the production table. And that person will said ' Hey, there is a little version of me in that story' ... without knowing the story came out because of him/her.

If we talking about professional writer with their great attitude.. problem like this... I can say maybe they will act proudly because to see another brilliant and awesome story had been made after the idea came out from him/her. It means the real goals as writer that to inspire other person to do better with their life.. has been done. And I can say... that person is a successful person in writing's world.

I've been thinking lately to sent a message or maybe two messages to great person on their own world... more like producers, actor/actress, or maybe directors, and some of production house. Offer my script for them to read with highly of honesty manner to tell them that my biggest weakness over all still on the grammar. But I'm ready to take any concern from them about anything ( to rewrite, revised, or maybe to asked someone to corrected all of it )... I know it will take long long long time until hit the production table. But it's okay. That's the process. And now, my question is... Is there any person in this world willing to accept my script even they know that my grammar is bad. I don't know the answer. So why not I'm just try and see what happened.

Of course the trust resource must be to see at first. To made sure that I will not facing the plagiarism case or someone steal my idea and claimed it as their idea.. that would be break me apart.... Wish this things will never happened to any writers in this world. And those bad people that waiting for take an action to steal money from someone that already work hard... hope they just die before did it.... Sorry... or maybe suddenly in the middle of their night... GOD came to their sleep and ask them to being good. And by the morning they are all good... no bad people in this world again.. How about that... Idk. ....

NB : You don't have to being perfect to made your story perfect as it should be. You just need to being you to create something perfect. Because life is never perfect.

This is my random thought today. And honestly.. I never planned to write this too long .. it just came out from my head and my hand hits the keyboard to tell about it all. Hope you guys enjoy my write with all my less... Keep positive and keep doing the best you can to get to your finish line.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Let's Start to Talk

Daily Routine I don't know how to start this. Last night my friend asked me to start write on some blog. I told him that I have one but I'm just posted my poems on it. So he asked me to try tell my story. So... yeah. I don't know how much people will read this article but nothing is wrong with try, right? Okay. Let me tell my story for real. I am an aspiring to become a movie script writer. Script writer, or what ever they call it. I want to write something where best actor and actress will play on it. That's one of my biggest dream. And I know it is so impossible for me because lots of people want the same thing. And luckily, most of them live in USA. And I live here, Indonesia. You need to flew about one day one night to get here. Long long long flight. Actually I want to change my blog name but it told me that I don't have domain. So it can't be change. But it's okay. I still stick with this name. All right. I already wrote couple of movie

Sleep, Idea, and Write

How funny the tittle is... but that's the truth. From taking a good sleep here comes the idea... and I write it down. No special formula, no special action. Just sleep... That's all. I am not a big social person... like had lots of friends to hang out everyday. That is my big NO. I work everyday like used to be. .. Seven hours a day. Six days in a week. Day or maybe night shift. Meeting the same person everyday. Meeting the same problem everyday. And by the time I get home... the only thing I can do just lay down on my bed. I feel tired all day long... Not because I done some heavy lifting work... it just my mind feel tired to have same condition everyday.... What am I talking about.. I supposed to talk about Sleep, Idea, and Write. Mostly the scripts that I wrote is finish in my bed. I red it, I revised it, I rewrote it.... All I do was on my bed. The most comfortable place for me to write.. so when I had no idea to continue just closed my eyes and having a good drea