Langsung ke konten utama

Let's Start to Talk

Daily Routine

I don't know how to start this. Last night my friend asked me to start write on some blog. I told him that I have one but I'm just posted my poems on it. So he asked me to try tell my story. So... yeah. I don't know how much people will read this article but nothing is wrong with try, right?

Okay. Let me tell my story for real. I am an aspiring to become a movie script writer. Script writer, or what ever they call it. I want to write something where best actor and actress will play on it. That's one of my biggest dream. And I know it is so impossible for me because lots of people want the same thing. And luckily, most of them live in USA. And I live here, Indonesia. You need to flew about one day one night to get here. Long long long flight.

Actually I want to change my blog name but it told me that I don't have domain. So it can't be change. But it's okay. I still stick with this name.

All right. I already wrote couple of movie script. And I entry... like two or maybe three of them on Amazon Studio back then they still opened up for free idea. And nothing came out as I expected. Because I don't know my real problem that day.

Later, there was a studio from California want me to sent one of my script to them. And I sent it. But nothing I can tell further about it. Because they never gave me a feedback or either replay my email. Just nothing come out from that one.

Just for note : English is my second language and I still trying to deal with my grammar. So, if you think how dare I choose to write when my grammar still bad as your bad day. I can say and I can tell that... Because to write... Writing is the most powerful way for me to deliver my idea. It is a strong voice for me to speak out loud about story that might inspired people. Beside, I don't like talk to much.

So, this is me, an aspiring to become a writer. This is my first article where I write about something straight.. I meant not poems or... well. I hope you enjoy to read this. Any further question just ask, I will try my best to answer it.

And I opened up for repairing my grammar. It will help me lot to learn this grammar things quickly.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Biggest Part Of Losing ( An Afraid of Losing the Dream )

Mind always make a control Can deny but that’s just not a real true You can escape from everything But your mind, once more controlling everything You thought that you the one who can control your mind But reality told that you are the one that under control You making a dream Lot of dream that would be real or not Depend on where is your feet stomp the yard Could be on hard rock or on soft beach sand You building your dream from a pieces something calls ‘want to’ And than you trying figure out the way that you’ll be take to reach it Nobody can help only you and your mind You talk to other person But they can’t understand what you mean You explain to people But they don’t get it And than only you and your mind stuck on deepest of the fantasy world Hanging on with all dream that your mind already create A world just like wonderland Your mind making it from your command You trap and it hard to stand up when you fall down the road You just a puppet for your own mind You give your mind dr...

There Is A Moment

There is a moment When you see a mountain Which appears simply like a collection of trees But where night has arrived You are shown a life that you never see Maybe you just marvel at during the day And begin to forget at night When you decide to end this evening with the sound echoed You might think So easy to be able to say sorry But did you ever think Every word sorry that you said Contains a dark history Which may be repeated You can explain with a thousand languages in the world But one thing you can not say This heart will be in silent Because in the bottom of my heart this Still kept silence About the events ago If you believe everything you attempt will work Then believe that there is a time Where an effort is just a word that is spoken in the brain But the feet, hands and mouth even this can not do So there is a time where silence Will still be a silence Until a happy transformed And save it from the void A wheel will probably continue to rotate But there are times when the wh...

A Beauty On Disturbed

Chasing by the light of the moon Sweet smell of smoke break Crazy like a drugs Thunder come by the news Leave the safety place for a moment Throught the long way out Forget a moment for a while Crazy and crazy Lunatic, fanatic, and stupid Giving up on a purpose Break down all the line Trying figure out That all what we thought still in our thought Hoping a moment of healthiness Would be long forever or not Only one journey by the time Another will be long long journey For many years Take it or leave it Easy way out or not Hard to take in mind But still need time to asking why Together in loneliness But hopely forever in own side one day Today might be good Tomorrow who knows the rule I take it to go out the way I take the road to step and tell my next story Tomorrow will be tomorrow Tomorrow new history will come But would be all your confusion will mislead you To your dreaming future Or let it guiding you to new history of your life Your life is be...